Saturday 16 July 2011

The ladies!

Here i am, blogging after five days. Finally.

Whats new? Curls. :D yesss, curled my hair for the very first time! Mom belanja! :D she got her hair highlighted and I got mine curled. THANKS MOM!

So, how do i look? ;D

Its the weekends and I am loving it! Ohhh andddd please excuse me for my incomplete blog profile. Imma rookie, so yeah. Still working on it actually. Hope you guys don't get bored following me. LOL

Oh yes, three days left till Adrian's sister comes back from Ukraine! She's finally graduated, Dr. Adeline Ann Ajit Singh, ahuh! How does that sound? Sexy much? ;D next is the most awaited event Di, YOUR WEDDING. Lalalalalalalala.

DR. ADELINE ANN AJIT SINGH :)
Mom's back and what else can be greater than this? Seeing her after two weeks. She has put on a lil bit of weight actually, hehehehe. She's truly my pillar of strength, I am nothing without her. Another good news is that I am going back with her this time to KL. YAYYY! Miss KL :(

Mom and I.


And to the one who still sets butterflies in my tummy, I miss you though it was just yesterday that I saw you, I'm getting used to seeing you everyday, perhaps that's the reason. You and I, we're gonna soar just so high. No regrets, just love. :D

Gotta finish up my English assignment regarding how to be the perfect gentleman, interesting topic indeed. Chose it for a reason and I'm not gonna tell you what. :P TEST 2 is in a week, no time left, gotta start hitting the books from now. Can't afford to go through the 'study last minute' phase againnn. It was horrifying the last time and results? Not so good grades.

ALRIGHTTT. Till next time, that's all now from meeeee. Gotta help Mom and spend some quality time with her. :D

Just realized, I blogged about three beautiful women, Dr. Adeline, Mom and obviously, ME. HAHAHAHAH. Kiddingg. 

xox BLOGGERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment