Saturday 30 July 2011

Bye bye July! Hello August! ♥

Last post for the month. Ohhh time passes by so fast, without realizing. Month of July was crazyyyy! Almost every week, I have something to do. Tests, assignments, presentations, quizzes! 
p/s : STILL NOT OVER. 

To the man i love with all my heart, I want you to know that you're the only one I think of. Its ONLY YOU. Its 871 days now, with you. I am thankful to Him. Never gonna lose you,  my smartiepants!

I know it, we're gonna soar just so high and live the life we've been dreaming of. I'll always stand by you, i promise you, I'll never let you go! You mean so much to me! My Milky Way :) I wish you know, how BIG is my love for you. I think of you all the time. 

Always be my baby.
Never see reasons of not to love you. I choose to love you. Two years, four months, nineteen days, can I have you forever?


Trust me my love, my love is all yours. I want to grow old with you.

I love you, as simple as that yet meaningful. 

I swear, never letting you go.

Ending this post by welcoming month of August! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! And also, end of Semester One of Foundation in Health Sciences. Time really does flies, eh?
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment