Saturday 23 July 2011

On a Sunday Afternoon.

Hello bloggers! 

Its a boring Sunday after all, I am stranded at home having a date with my time of the month. HOW UNCOOL. Second day ; TORTURE. Did not expect that I'd be spending my Sunday this way. Layaaaannn je laaaa.

Alright, think ahead now. This week is crazy week and I have lots to worry. TEST 2. ASSIGNMENT. QUIZ. PRESENTATION. 

OHMYGODDDDDDDDDD. Hoping to ace in all my subjects this time!
  1. Mathematics - Please be kind towards me? Don't fail me? Thank youuuu! 
  2. Psychology - I know you love me, continue loving me okay? XD
  3. Biology - You just love playing tricks on me, don't you? Be good this time and give me an A alright?
Been working on my English assignment for the past few days, the PERFECT GENTLEMAN. Ahh, what a topic right. I believe the perfect man is every girl's fantasy, every girl's dream. Does he really exist? No man is perfect, yes. But some are close to perfection than others. Bottom line, there is no such thing as a perfect man. The ideal man is not a perfect man but he comes close to being one. 

I'll definitely post a copy of my article in here! ;D

Another issue that has been running on my mind - MY DRIVING LICENSE! Damn, I need a driving license as soon as possible. I am half way through the whole procedure, cmon Esha! YOU CAN DO IT! *smiles broadly*

Oh yes, Grannie came down last Thursday from Australia to pay a visit, she's gonna be here for a week, quality timeeee! One strong lady, traveled all alone. She's daddy's mummy by the way.

And to Amy Winehouse, RIP.
Despite your drug addiction and rehab-going denial, your music has always been amazing. 

Amy Winehouse dies at the age of 27.
Signing off. Much love, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment